Tuesday, February 27, 2007

you know i was trying out the new blogger which apparently is not as user friendly and idiot proof la. guess i'm gonna have to experiment these craps myself for quite sometime.

but anyway the post's about my birthday. i had great fun! really i looked back and realised i was a dolt for expecting materialistic gifts, having a great feast somewhere in the heart of town. my friends took the effort to plan a fabulous dinner and they made wording out of 200 candles. i was lost for words and deliberated for awhile before thanking them!it wasn't fanciful nor was it extravagant but i appreciated them for the effort put in, for the sincerity. and i must say the boxer your bought was far better than the calvin klein i wanted.

i wanna thank my friends and family who went an extra mile, who fork out for presents to make me feel so bless on my birthday.

such a sweet 18. oh the pics are below, i think you have to clicked on the link. not alot of pics though but i'm trying to get more of them.

Later