Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last Sortie.

didn't fly my last sortie on saturday cause my instructor was down with flu. and i requested to fly with him rather than any other instructors. so i was booked for a flight today.

to me, tan sk is still the best instructor ever. never will you feel stressful or f***ed up flying with him. he'll guide you along, provide you dummy proof instructions and that makes flying alot easier. although he bombarded me with boyles law and joules law the other day and i reacted like a snail.
and i'm really very satisfied with my very last sorite. we took the plane to its height limit which was 10000 feets. he did acrobatics although there were alot of limitations and we did a touch and go circuit. but i did what i have to learn for that sortie before doing all these, mind you. we're not slackers. anyway, i was feeling nausea after the acrobatics that i almost puke when we were about to land.

was feeling bad after the sortie. but i gave him a hard forced smile and thank him for the fruitful last sortie. and the last thing he told me was,'' hope to see you in the air one day." and my new goals are set from that statement. i'm gonna make it into the airforce.

fufilling! no regrets