Tuesday, February 13, 2007

today's my brother's birthday and i'll like to wish him a happy birthday here. i'm quite broke to get him any pressies so wishing him happy birthday would be good enough already.

and now my exams are over. there's a sense of emptiness, a student without exams and tests is kinda pathetic. i had been having test and exams since i was at a tender age. my days of innocence were spent on potty trainings, crawling exams. haha just joking, my parents never put me through all this.

but anyway, i haven't blog about my trip back to jjc with pei rong. it was jjs' carnival and we went back to visit. the ultimate reason was to meet as many ex jjcians as possible, and that goal was fufilled. there were so many familiar faces and stuffs! we were elated la and also we know some new friends, i'm always excited to have new friends haha.
liang tong commented, saying how nice it would be if all of us stayed and not move on to do our own respective schools. and yea i bet we'll been squashing basketballing tennissing and volleyballing as often. and theres a sense of nostalgia when you step into jjc.
was definitely a time of my life.

and we went for dinner at holland village. there was me jun ting elanor si hui pei rong and ji shen. had nydc then elanor introduced a great place for tea. essential brew- had nice setting, nice cushion seats, cosy areas and also nice brewed tea! and we were chatting till 11 plus before we leave for home. we took alot of pictures too and i'm gonna post it up with the sailing party ones. that'll save me some time yea.

and to my friends whose Os werent as favourable. your tried your best and choose wisely yea and i'm saying SP as your first choice. good luck in your future endeavours. we'll meet up soon!

cya people. happy chinese new year. take care. Later