Wednesday, January 31, 2007

after so much effort put into studies, i don't see any bright saintly lights at the end of the tunnel.

i screwed up my critical reasoning skills paper when i look at it from a helicopter's view. err maybe from a even much higher view.
apparently i linked politics to economy to terrorism for the topic should disabled kids be killed. and my friends were like asking me what the hell does all these things gotta do with killing of diasbled babies. so that was pretty much out of point . but my friends comforted me, saying the teacher will appreciate my all rounded writing. oh damn it!

and now, my lovely neighbours haven't been doing the 10 minutes mozzie wipe out. so they're breeding mosquitoes! my room is infested with all these small deadly mozzies. i got stung 8 times just 2 days back. and i went whining only then my mum told me it was our neighbours.
now i'm getting the symptoms of dengue. pain everywhere, sore throat, coming fever. but praying hard that i won't be the next victim of dengue.
so guys, if you don't want your neighbours to loathe you and the town council to come after you, please follow the tv and do your mozzies wipe out!

and my friend was a wet blanket. told me that the goverment psyche army personnels up for a war that's never gonna come. and thinking hard, airforce pilots are of zero contribution to the society despite the excellent pay. and tried to convince me that i'll get disillusioned after i go the army myself. and i told him that we can't find fault with the country practicing deterrence. nevertheless, i was kinda pissed. wahaha

so after my exams, i'm gonna focus on getting a work and squashing. and oh sailing! and my birthday is 24 days from now! thinking of where to feed then.

Later guys.