Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i need a girl

caught up wit harry yesterday! was pretty fun but not the hot chocolate i had at starbucks! it's too sweet. guess the tooth fairy will be here soon!

987 fm, only the hits! been tuning into them even in class! never mind, i can multi-task and you know what, i scored 75 for the test yesterday! wasn't too bad considering my book was left untouched!
where were we? ohh 987 fm! it's a great fm, there's no deejays from 10am to 4pm, and you just listen to songs after songs. i mean hits after hits! u should tune in too.

min hui, i can't find a cheaper one! this is the link, i haven't gone to any tour agencies though. we'll go soon!
http://www.planettravel.com.sg/cruise/starcruises/2NKULMKZ_Jun_Sep_4ToGo.htm

yea. mary ann was nagging about my inability to take care of my well being! so yea here goes,

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to be my wife
I need a girl who's mine all mine
Nobody else cause she's all mine
I need a girl in my life!


any takers?